NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Nauitique Dash Emblem

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ski Nauitique Dash Emblem
    Posted: June-08-2006 at 9:37am
Hey Guys,
I'm looking for a "Ski Nauitique" dash emblem for my 69 Nautique. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2006 at 5:42pm
Chuck, I think I can help.I am not familiar with 69 S.N. Is The dash emblem the same as the one on the seventies? I have had the dash emblem duplicated out of stainless steel.
hasbeenskier
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2006 at 11:59pm
I think they might be the same. Just looking at pictures out of the diary section. Do you have any pics, know what price?
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2006 at 8:51am
Chuck I will know more next week the fabricator was to have them done yesterday but did not call me. He is closed on Friday. I will be happy to send photos. B.J.
hasbeenskier
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2006 at 9:34am
B.J. I hail from Lake Winnebago, Missouri. It is southeast of the Greater Kansas City area. We have a great lake to slalom run, and putz around on. By far our 69 is the oldest boat on the water.
How about you?
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2006 at 2:56pm
Chuck, I live in St Petersburg,Florida. I am restoring an 81 S.N. and have eliminated all the wood. I also have an 81 Deluxe with 197hrs featured in Diaries. Re: the dash emblems, I sent one to my buddy Paul Carpenter(Nautiquefanatic). I think they look awesome and very strong being 1/8" stainless.
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2006 at 5:14pm
Chuck, Hey Brother. I have some photos. I will e-mail them to you.They really look good. In addition to the dash size I had some made 3" long and one 21" long,(similar to Correct Craft Emblem size).
hasbeenskier
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2006 at 10:54pm
This is the photo of the stainless emblems, posted here for hasbeenskier! This photo was taken by hasbeenskier. If it doesn't show up, I will try again.

ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2006 at 1:15am
I have one of the originals that came off my 1971 SN during restoration. It is not in the best of shape. I like the looks of the stainless one. What would the cost be on one?
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic