NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

C.C. Reunion Seaworld 2006

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C.C. Reunion Seaworld 2006
    Posted: June-09-2006 at 8:09pm
Im curious. I have not seen nor heard anything from anyone regarding the Correct Craft Owner's reunion at Sea World Orlando in Mid-
May 2003. Anyone?
hasbeenskier
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2006 at 10:20pm
Hasbeen; I posted that my '80 took 2nd place to SS-201, who I also met for the first time. Cool guy. Beautiful boat. It was a great day, like always, lots of nice boats and tow packages. Real nice lunch and a great afternoon seeing all the shows. BTW, the new Shamu show is awesome! Sorry we missed ya. Where you there?

john

PS- Love your signature, I think I spend more time now telling people what a good skier I used to be! Do you "rebuild Nautiques" as a hobby or for a living?
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2006 at 11:42pm
John,Your's and Bill's are two very nice boats!
I was not there. I had given thought to going but obligations elsewhere prevented it. I have never entered any kind of boat show but did want to show off an 81 Deluxe. Maybe next year. The truth is, over a year ago I started the restoration of a Red 81 before I engaged my brain, but feel I need to finish that which I have started. I am very pleased with the results so far but have a few more months to finish it. It has been fun and I have even learned alot about custom fiberglass fabrication.The plan continues to be the custom building of everything, including the teakwood dive platform to a replica C.C.#3 trailer.When it is done I am going to try and tell the whole bloody story. Lets talk more. B.J.
hasbeenskier
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2006 at 12:04pm
BJ; Thanks for the compliment but your boat takes a back seat to no-one. I looked you up in the diaries as I have always liked those Special Models. Great story too. That is what I love about this place....meeting all the guys and hearing their stories. I would love to see some pics of your project. I am not mechanically inclined and would never start a project like that. Me and mrs jbear live over in Lake Wales. Straight over rt60 from you. My e-mail is in my profile, e-mail if ya want and I'll return my phone numbers. Would love to talk by voice or meet up. I have met some of the guys on here and it is a great experiance.

Sorry this got to be so long!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic