Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ten foot wakeboard pylon

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
RhondaKennedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RhondaKennedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ten foot wakeboard pylon
    Posted: July-30-2016 at 12:15am
I have a 76 ski nautique and was wondering if on the Ski pylon does the bow eye come off . It really looks like it doesn't. I have a ten foot wakeboard pylon I'm wanting to use.
Riverquirrel
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2016 at 7:08am
Ronda,
It's sounds like you are asking about the ring and finger on top of the pylon and not the bow eye located on the stem of the boat. If this is correct, then yes, the ring and finger does come off but they can be stubborn. First, the spring (roll) pins through the pylon and the ring & finger need to be driven out. Then upward pressure applied with a hoist or come-a-long attached to an overhead beam. Some have even parked their boat under a tree to use a tree limb. Penetrating oil and with careful twisting back and forth on the ring , it should come out. Some have failed and resorted to cutting the ring off. PLEASE DO NOT cut the ring off. They are sought after and pretty valuable. I highly recommend looking at the super deluxe boom mount in the CCfan store as a great alternate to removing the ring & finger.

You need to spend more time with us exploring the site getting to know the fantastic resource CCfan is to CC owners.      When you have some time, take a look at the FAQ thread in the maintenance forum. Great links to just about anything regarding your CC. If you can't find what you're looking for, the group is always around to help out. Also, you may get a better response posting in a different forum section. The "new" section is for "What's new at CorrectCraftFan.com" and some like myself don't get to the new section frequently.

I think I've asked before but will again. How about some pictures of your SN?

Did you ever find the fuel water separator you were having a hard time finding? How about the sources of information for your SN you were looking for? We always like to hear back if we were able to help. Don't be a stranger!!   

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
AAM196 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAM196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 4:48pm
I believe you are trying to communicate with "Rhonda"... and u may have creeped her out..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic