NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help! NO JBEAR????

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! NO JBEAR????
    Posted: June-28-2006 at 9:49pm
    Just wanted to throw in a post to thank John for all his great support/help/hospitality to this great site. I found out he is leaving on Friday to Ohio for a month, where he wont be on this site until he returns. It sure will be different without his posts and replies. People like that make sites like this a great success!!

Enjoy, and have a safe trip!!!

Jeff....
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2006 at 9:59pm
Thanks JEFF. Actually guys me and mrsjbear will be going up to Norris Lake Tennessee for a month of relaxing (more than I am now!) skiing, and seeing all our friends from our Ohio ski club. It is an annual trip that the West Shore Water Ski Club has made for over 30 years, always the last 2 weeks of July. Now that we are in Florida it is a great chance to see all the friends we miss from home. I feel very bad that I won't be a part of the awesome time that some of you are going to enjoy at Green Lake. The guys have done so much work for all to enjoy. I hope you all take and post lots of pics. I am sorry to miss the chance to meet more of you guys on here that I enjoy so much. But I'll be back on in a month and expect to see lots of pics.

Enjoy, Thanks to all, Be safe and tip a cold one to jbear!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2006 at 11:55pm

Its still not to late for GL!! Actually jb, Your the LUCKY one .. a whole month to do what we have to do in a weekend!??!!... puts a LOT of pressure on us you know!

Good luck to you and mrs jb,and have a safe trip! ..

(hey if you get bored during that time,give a call)
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2006 at 11:59pm
Steve: You know I'll be callin' for my Green Lake update. Hope ya will carry your cell that weekend.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
mandovoodoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandovoodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2006 at 7:17am
Give us a buzz if you like. 865 986 9966 at the shop.
Steve at Gianna Violins
www.mandovoodoo.com
mandolin research
1986 Martinique, TN
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2006 at 10:55am
John,

Have a great trip! We'll talk when you get back.

Ken
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2006 at 11:00am
Enjoy your trip John.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic