NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heater Shirt

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heater Shirt
    Posted: January-12-2017 at 11:53pm
I recently picked up this heater shirt off of ebay. Not sure if its ever been worn or not, but it looks to me like it hasnt. It is thick 2/3? neoprene and very warm (as best I can tell from the parts of me I managed to squeeze into it) It is a large, but too small for me. Couldnt get it over my shoulders. I'll let it go for what I've got in it, $29, including shipping.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2017 at 1:12am
send it to me...

253 chalet estates st
lake wales fl

and thanx again.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2017 at 1:55am
Too New for Larry.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2017 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Too New for Larry.

It is. I much prefer the burlap version.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2017 at 3:10pm
Damn, Jbear quick on the draw.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2017 at 3:27pm
Yep cuz I woulda snagged it.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2017 at 8:46pm
Damnit,
The last time this happened was a bf suit that at least three people said was too small and was shipped all over the country. JBear ended up with it and he said he couldn't hardly get it past his hips. The guys in the know said that it's supposed to be tight but somehow that translation got lost with everybody else.

He brought it along to Wrecking Crew 2, I said this can't be as bad as everybody says it is so I put it on and zipped it up and fit perfect. It might have even been a little too big. If I can get it on there's no way that guys smaller than me can say it's too tight. JBear's been wearing it without a problem since then. He says it's the best fitting suit he's ever worn.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2017 at 1:19am
"the tricks are in the suit"

can't wait to try it with my new heater shirt...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2017 at 9:08pm
You live in Fla...Why on earth do you need a heater shirt when it's warm down there all the time?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2017 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

You live in Fla...Why on earth do you need a heater shirt when it's warm down there all the time?

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2017 at 10:42pm
Even bath water cools off Tim. When he's used to 85+ water, 75 feels arctic
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2017 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Tim,
Haven't you ever noticed how warm they keep the old folks homes? Just wait, age does come to play with staying warm! I'm about ready to go to bed but am waiting for the electric blanket to warm it up!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2017 at 11:36pm
It's 835 there Pete----- have to go to bed to keep warm??? I'm sitting here in my T shirt and shorts and the air's on.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2017 at 1:38am
you guys are killin' me.....

used a heater shirt saturday morning...great to be skiing in January.

just livin' the Florida life.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2017 at 3:49pm
If you are still looking for heater tops, I picked up a couple of these for xmas presents (one for me and one for my son). This was the best price I found anywhere. I think I talked myself into buying two in order to get the free shipping. It looks like they are selling out of the popular sizes, but maybe your size is still available.

2016 O'Neill Hammer L/S 1.5mm Crew
http://www.mackiteboarding.com/2016-oneill-hammer-l-s-1-5mm-crew/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic