Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

78’ SN Parts Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Nautique Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 78’ SN Parts Wanted
    Posted: July-04-2006 at 9:00am
I'm looking for the below:

Oval Teleflex Helm Assembly.
One white Crorrect Craft Hull Emblem (faded letters ok).
4x Lower Windshield Finger Knobs/Hardware.

You can e-mail me @mintmodels@adelphia.net.
Thanks,
NM
Nautique Mike
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2006 at 4:15pm
Mike,   I have 2 T-helms.

T-helm

And 1 Bezel. Like this one. (only in white)

T-helm-Bezel

AT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2006 at 8:17am
Dr CC,

I need a Black bezel so I'm going to hold off on this one for now. I will check and see if I need the guts this weekend and get back to you. My assembly has a replaced round bezel and I'm not sure if the guts are some odd replacement as well. The wheel spins about 3 revolutions to bring the rudder to one side and it is totally annoying and hard to know where your rudder is when manuvering in tight spots. Sound like a teleflex?

Thanks alot,
NM
Nautique Mike
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2006 at 3:01pm
I can re-finish it to black for ya. Gloss, Satin or Flat.
   I sold the black one, he took off the finish and polished the metal.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2006 at 8:02pm
Dr CC,

Sounds interesting! Is the bezel 1 or 2 peices and what is it made of? If you painted it to match my dash (satin blk I think) what would be the price? Or what's the unpainted price shipped to NH?

Also what type of paint are we talking about, it would need to be durable.

Thanks,
NM
Nautique Mike
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2006 at 11:06pm
2 piece, cast aluminum, complete unit 60.00
Un-painted bezel only 30.00
You could use any high quality enamel as long as you use a Zinc Chromate Primer first.
AT
Add 12.00 for ship

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2006 at 6:57am
Dr CC,

Great! I would like it painted blk to match my dash. How would you like to do the transaction? My email is mintmodels@adelphia.net or you can reach me by phone 603.731.6253.

Thanks-
NM
Nautique Mike
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2006 at 12:19am
Mike,   I'll call you sometime tommorrow.   (Saturday) 07-08-06
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2006 at 6:24pm
Mike, 1 black bezel, should be there Thursday.
   Ive sent you an email with the numbers.
Thanks   AT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2006 at 7:26am
Dr CC,

I got the helm you painted. Great job! Your pride in craftsmanship really shows. Now I know why they call you the docter!

I can't wait to put it on and bring the dash back to life.

Thanks again for everything,
NM
Nautique Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2006 at 10:03am
Dr CC,

I was wondering if you recieved my check and had a chance to ship out the "T" helm yet. A tracking # would be great.

Best-
NM
Nautique Mike
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2006 at 10:39pm
Mike,   T-Helms on it's way!

Did you ever find your windsheild hardware?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 10:47am
Hey Dr. CC,

Thanks for getting the helm out to me. I can't wait to get the dash back to original. Thanks for your help!

I still have not found any window hardware. I have yet to even see how it is configured. If anyone has or can take some close ups of the peices I might be able to have some made.

However,finding some old ones would be the best.

Thanks again-
NM
Nautique Mike
Poster112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poster112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 9:24am
Mike, I'm looking for windshield finger knobs, as well. I'll let you know if I find some, if you'll please do the same. I'm not sure exactly what they look like, either.
Thanks.
Chris
I'd rather have a bottle-in-front-of-me than a frontal-lobotomy.

1985 Ski

1984 SW
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 12:07pm
give dennis a call at midwest CC for the vent window hardware you guys are looking for.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 7:43pm
Thanks Chris and 79'!

Flat water to all-
NM
Nautique Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2006 at 9:21pm
Dr CC-

Thanks for the helm you sent me! I overhauled it with new grease, a new bushing (that I turned on my lathe) and fixed the treads on end.   

Today I took it out for the first time since I got the whole thing back together. The new helm and bezel made all the difference in the world. Nice tight steering with a solid feel.

Oh Yeah, it looks great too!!!!

Thanks again for all your help!
NM
Nautique Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic