NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1989 Martinique Swim Deck Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
n7narcosis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n7narcosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1989 Martinique Swim Deck Wanted
    Posted: February-16-2017 at 5:57pm
Hey all,

This isn't probably a common thing to come across; not sure if any of the other late 80's boats can transfer over either... but I'm looking for a '89 Martinique swim deck with brackets if there is a spare out there somewhere in the land of correct crafts.

Otherwise, the build project will begin one day...
1989 Correct Craft Martinique CB --- 351W
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2017 at 6:13pm
Shipping to BC - WOW!

I have an old one, not specific to a Martinique but I can take measurements. PM or email me with your email info for pics, measurements, etc. Steve

Shipping to BC - WOW!
n7narcosis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n7narcosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2017 at 8:15pm
Thanks for you response Air206. I am including some images of the specifics of the swim deck requirements...

Some things that I am considering:

1. The dimension requirements for the swim deck may prove to be a challenge, unless an original Martinique deck is out there and someone is willing to part with it.

2. The angle required on the brackets needed for the farthest points of the port/starboard side of the deck will make finding those outside brackets hard to find... unless straight ones are used and they mount to the deck on an angle...

3. This whole venture may prove to be easier to just build from scratch... unless I get lucky and find a used deck, or at the very least, used brackets...

Thoughts? Resources? --- I'm gutted that the old owner butchered the transom and deck of the original setup... and didn't have the thought of keeping any of the old brackets.

1989 Correct Craft Martinique CB --- 351W
Thomasv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2017 at 11:59pm
I have one and I have the brackets. I also have a trailer, engine, tranny, seat posts, and a home made tower.   Took it off an 89 Martinuque.   Have pics - Text me @ 5806956175 for pics.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic