Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1981 SKi Nautique Restoration

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
Author
starpom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starpom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2022 at 3:37am
Hello,

Super nice restoration,  impressive.
Can you tell me where did you find your rear bench ?

Is it existing online website for this kind of stuffs? 

Thanks
Wisky Badger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisky Badger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2022 at 5:11pm
I fabricated the rear seat myself.   It is just some wood and metal brackets.   It really isn't that hard just be creative and make a few templates to create the style you are looking for.  
wayoutthere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2022 at 6:37pm
This thread started out with a great backstory, the work performed shows you are a talented craftsman.
This is a well thought out and executed rebuild with plenty of attention to detail, very nice work.

No doubt you'll pass the torch handed you and see your grandchildren ski behind it.

On a lighter note, i agree with the earlier posts about keeping the brown, but you knocked the red outta the park.
Congrats
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2022 at 7:06am
Nicely done!
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
  Share Topic