Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1978 Ski Nautique seat frames

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keanu78SN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keanu78SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1978 Ski Nautique seat frames
    Posted: May-26-2017 at 7:12am
Gday, long time forum stalker here, and finally getting into the serious parts of my nautique stringer replacement, ive been thinking thats there no better time than anytime to start sourcing the hardware for the ol girl. So at the moment im looking for both the drivers and observer seat frames and floor mounts? can anyone give me hand or point me in the right direction? ive seen Christines Marine has them but at 250 US which comes to about 350 NZ (where im from) plus shipping im struggling to afford something like that just for seat frames.

Cheers lads
If it floats, flys or ***************s, rent it.
Joby1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joby1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2017 at 9:08pm
check and see if 1978 and 1980 are the same. If so i have a set I could beat that for sure. Shipping might be the same since I live 5 miles away.
my 1980 SN is mad at my 2009 HD
Joby1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joby1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2017 at 9:26pm
I did a little research and think they are the same .but ,Im reading blind. glasses are outside.. I think the frames fit those plus earlier years.
my 1980 SN is mad at my 2009 HD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic