NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

76 Nautique for sale [disassembled]

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jimrogers74 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimrogers74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 76 Nautique for sale [disassembled]
    Posted: June-02-2017 at 12:45pm
Anybody looking to make a project out of a disassembled 76 Nautique?
I took apart a few years ago, and then got ripped off by the guy who was supposed to update my stringers and floor. Haven't had the appetite to begin again, and don't have the locale to embark on the fiberglass/stringer work myself.
The motor was good when i took apart, as well as the seats. [gray]
The floors and stringers need redone. along with the necessary fiberglass work.
Needs carpet, wiring, and could likely use updated gauges.
The boat is sitting in Warsaw, IN. Completely stripped down.
I can send pics as requested.
Please feel free to ping me w/ your thoughts.
thank you,
jimrogers74
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2017 at 1:03pm
Pictures?
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2017 at 3:47pm
Jim, our lake house is in Warsaw so I am there regularly. I would be interested in checking it out. Give me a call if you'd like. 765-527-7614
HawRiver77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HawRiver77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2017 at 5:46pm
I need a complete set of seats, and the flame/spark arrestor, ( air filter assembly) for a 351 w.
RBC
butchie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2017 at 9:43pm
Hey will you sell me some parts, I need the tow pylon,forward bottom fin, and port side angle part of windsheiled
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimrogers74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2017 at 3:44pm
I am so sorry, Somehow my updates have stopped, and I've not watched for replies. FYI, this will probably stay as a complete boat until I'm absolutely sure that won't be putting it back together. Once I sell a part or two, there'll be no going back.
I truthfully don't know what it is worth, but have seen projects in the $2500 range on this site. I'll contact the phone number above, just in case you're still interested.
Thanks for reaching out guys, i'm sorry about such a delay!
jimrogers74
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimrogers74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2017 at 3:57pm
so sorry for not replying sooner,
for now i don't think i'll be parting it out, but i do happen to have a spare pylon.
think i paid $175 for one with the ring on it. i had sawed off mine years ago so i could slip a skylon on for my son, but want to return it to a ringed pylon when i put it together.
if you're still on the market, and would be interested in one with just a knob on top, get back with me at jimrogers74@comcast.net. i could send you pics.
jimrogers74
mn 75 sw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mn 75 sw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2017 at 9:18pm
Hello, I am wondering if you have an extra ski pylon for your boat and if you are interested in selling it. If so, I would be very interested. Let me know, Kind regards, Scott 612-910-2040
Scott
612-910-2040
kohlsfive@aol.com
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2017 at 10:04pm
Scott,
You may not realize it but I feel a pylon for a SN will be too short for a SW since the SW is a deep V high freeboard hull.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
butchie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2017 at 7:03am
Hello, I have the pylon that had been cut like you did, Do you want to sell me your pylon ?
butchie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2017 at 8:22pm
Hello, I would like to buy the ski pylon, For my 75 sn. Thanks Butch Chew. # 410-725-2944
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic