NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 boats, 1 cool, one, well not so much

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 boats, 1 cool, one, well not so much
    Posted: June-12-2017 at 3:35pm
Last week I was vacationing up at the old homestead. I was thinking of checking in with my friend Kenny up there, that has the cool flattie. Never got around to it, but I later read online that he hadnt had the boat out yet, but that he did get it out this past weekend for a shakedown run after some tweaks this winter. Cool boat. Pretty quick, I would imagine. I rode in its predecessor, Poncho, an old 16 ft Stevens. He moved the power train over to this one, Poncho II, a 16' Canyon, made out of carbon fiber or kevlar or something silly like that such that the boat weighs about 8 pounds,

Now the not so cool one. We've all seen a million ads for these, they are everywhere, but its the first one I've seen live and in person. I ran up the road for lunch today and saw this out in front of the White Lake satellite shop up the road from where I work. I get it, I really do. A somewhat affordable wakeboard/surf boat that has a good reputation performancewise. But man are they butt ugly.

JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2017 at 3:41pm
Maybe with the right color scheme it wouldn't seem so ugly???

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2017 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by JPASS JPASS wrote:

IMHO, no it wouldn't!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2017 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by JPASS JPASS wrote:

Something in the shade of Wonder Womans invisible plane?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic