Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98 nautique dash / console

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
fpjl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fpjl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98 nautique dash / console
    Posted: June-14-2017 at 9:49pm
looking to replace a 1998 nautique dash/ driver's console. any ideas? many thanks.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2017 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by fpjl fpjl wrote:

looking to replace a 1998 nautique dash/ driver's console. any ideas? many thanks.

To what extent and why?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Sacto103 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sacto103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2017 at 5:19am
I'm with fpjl, the dash on my 98 Air Nautique is falling apart. All the anchor holes are broken out and the stereo panel with fuse switch panels are falling out of the dash when I hit a bump on the lake. I can't find anyplace to purchase a new one and quite frankly would rather custom fab one to prevent it from ever going bad again. Any help or ideas out there in the Nautique world? Thanks for replies.
fpjl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fpjl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2017 at 11:20am
Yes the dash is falling apart. Mainly the lower part of the dash.
Sacto103 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sacto103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2017 at 2:07am
Anybody? I know we aren't the only ones with bad dashes? This year's design is poor, any help out there or ideas?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic