NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Airglide speedometer light

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jborzak View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jborzak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airglide speedometer light
    Posted: July-12-2006 at 8:12am
I need a light bulb and maybe the socket for an airglide speedometer. I found a light bulb socket that fits (5/8 inch) but the little hole for the bulb is about 5mm or 0.1969 inches in diameter. Where can you buy a bayonet bulb like that or buld and socket combination?
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 10:31am
Can you use an LED? If you can you have many options and won't have to worry about the bulb burning out.
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
jborzak View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jborzak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 1:05pm
I found the problem. The aluminum backert plate had a hole for the calibrating screw. I removed the gauge and found the real light bulb hole. Drilled the backer plate...now I have a light on the speedometer. Now if I could fix the oil temp gauge all will be working.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic