Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Water bonnet frame member

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
swilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water bonnet frame member
    Posted: August-01-2017 at 6:40pm
I am looking for the front windshield, port side outer glass frame member. It is on a 76' Martinique with the upper solid glass and the lower vent panels. This piece accepts the side triangular shaped assembly and also accepts the glass rubber channels for the front glass. PO must have damaged the upper corner. I would prefer the "mill" finish but would take a black one.Whew! I can't believe I did that all in one breath. I'd post a pic but every time I want to upload, it turns on my iPad camera. Thanks, Steve
1976 Martinique,350 Omc. 1975 Glastron/Carlson CV16,115 Merc.
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 5:40pm
The same thing happened to me when I tried that as well. I might have noe off of a South Wind that you could tweet it to work for you. I will check.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
swilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2017 at 6:38am
Thanks Scott
1976 Martinique,350 Omc. 1975 Glastron/Carlson CV16,115 Merc.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic