Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fish Nautique multiple parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
RichieG66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichieG66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fish Nautique multiple parts
    Posted: August-06-2017 at 1:51am
I have a 77 Fish Nautique building uo from bare hull
looking for a
-shifter / throttle in dash combo
- shifter cable
- throttle cable
- Steering cable
- cooler and hydraulic lines to fit velvet drive 71c

will update for more parts when i get to it.
let me know what you have too!

thanks so much!
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2017 at 12:56pm
Shifter- throttle you can buy on ebay or new for under $250 search morse mt3
Shifter/throttle cables. Find out the size you need and head down to wrst marine or any marine parts store and get them. They are nothing special they are just a regular 33c control cable, just need to know how long you need. . Not sure where in MA you are but if north shore try roses marine gloucester or nautical traders in salem she can order yoy any control cable you need. But she can be a little hard to deal with at NT if you do not know what you want.
Same with steering cable, get them at any of the above mentioned stores, you want to make sure your helm is in good order also.
Hydraulic lines can be made at a local napa, or roses in gloucester can also make up any hyd line you need.

Where in MA are you?
1988 Barefoot nautique-454
RichieG66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichieG66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2017 at 10:58pm
Cape Cod, i do know i can get all those things online or at west marine i was just asking if anyone had any to match lengths with or anything. like i said Im building the boat from a bare hull.
thanks
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2017 at 10:53am
if you would call me 407-851-1965 I have these parts. They are new.
woodyelc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic