Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dash Switches

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
b.miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b.miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dash Switches
    Posted: August-21-2017 at 9:47am
Guys I have a 78 CC Mustang.I am looking for some dash switches for that era boat.I had a blower swithch break on me this week and I want to try to replace it with something as close to original to the boat.Please if anyone can help me out.
Duane in Indy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duane in Indy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2017 at 12:47pm
I will look and see what I have. I had a complete dash minus the hour meter. Will try to look later today.    Duane
Keep it as original as YOU want it
        1978 Mustang (modified)
b.miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b.miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2017 at 1:45pm
Thank you very much.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duane in Indy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2017 at 9:56pm
Mostly complete dash as shown.   Gauges are included. Wood dash would be expensive to ship. Maybe be better to remove everything and ship components with out the wood panel
Gauges need faces removed and cleaned. Tach seemed like it read higher than should have but only used it about an hour before entire dash was replaced. $25 plus shipping for everything in pics.

1978 Mustang (modified)
b.miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b.miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2017 at 3:01pm
Duane,all I really needed was a couple of the switches.Especially the switches that are on/off switches.Please let me know if your willing.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duane in Indy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2017 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by b.miller b.miller wrote:

Duane,all I really needed was a couple of the switches.Especially the switches that are on/off switches.Please let me know if your willing.

PM me you address and you can have all of them for FREE   You pay postage, that's the best I can do    Duane

1978 Mustang (modified)
b.miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b.miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2017 at 11:10am
Just PM'ed my info.
chau8238 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chau8238 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2017 at 11:13am
If the rest of the gauges work I'd be interested in them. My 73 Mustang needs new gauges as none of them work except the ammeter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic