NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reuion Updates

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 6:54pm
Just an inconvienence, obviously the weekend was amazing! The slip was available, just not the parking.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 7:51pm
Quinner...That really sucks man. Where was the boat at when that happened? I covered mine each night at the GL inn. Like Alan, I left everything in mine except the wakeboard and ski, but my boom, all the vests, etc were still in there. The hotel I was at didn't have much parking either, but there was enough room for the boat and trailer....just off to the side where there wasn't any light. I would have never thought someone would've ripped me off......seems like too nice of a town. I guess that goes to show....trust no one.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2006 at 11:51pm
Dude!!!!!!! you didn't get their numbers??????? how are you going to meet them to exchange the tower flags for the chair?????

Sorry to hear about the chair that sucks big time.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2006 at 10:11am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

We'd be up for another weekend later in the summer , maybe labor day or later give me a buzz, we'll bring the steaks this time.

I wouldn't mind coming back later this season either. I've got some unfinished business up there. I'm pretty sure Quinner is down too...
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2006 at 12:02pm
Hollywood,

Is that restrainig order off already?       
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2006 at 1:17pm
Random question: I got a parking ticket at the ramp in GL because I was in the "vehicle only" section instead of the "Vehicle + Trailer" section. Do I pay the ticket, or is this one of those instances where I don't have to pay it since I am out of state?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2006 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Hollywood,

Is that restrainig order off already?       

Nope, good point. Sorry Quinner, you probably shouldn't go back. I "accidentally" gave her your name.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2006 at 7:04am
Quick bump here... I didn't want to start a new thread about my silly parking ticket but I seriously do need some advice... I think I may have thrown it away already assuming I didn't have to pay it.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2006 at 12:18pm
you have to pay it they will send you a reminder in time and notify your state BMV/license agency to suspend your license for failure to pay.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2006 at 3:37pm
Better just pay up....Barney Fife might remember your rig next year

BTW, how much was it?.. just out of curiousity. That was the strangest boat ramp that I've ever seen. No designated turn around area, and hardly any parking.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2006 at 4:24pm
20 bones. Now I have to dig around and find the thing.
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2006 at 10:11am
Bump.

Just had to move this back to the top. Too far down for me to keep looking for the pics while I am at work. What a great time.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2006 at 11:36am
Lots of great shots in the water for sure.... The weather could not have been nicer !!!!

Moj'
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 10:49pm
The weather was defenitly nice. How did this get on the second page already?

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic