Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ridesteady/ perfect pass for "push" throttle body.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ridesteady/ perfect pass for "push" throttle body.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
HEMI_36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HEMI_36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ridesteady/ perfect pass for "push" throttle body.
    Posted: September-07-2017 at 11:10am
I have a 1999 PCM 502 direct drive. It apparently came with perfect pass RPM. Since I bought the boat a couple months ago it was never hooked up and was missing many parts.

I've since purchased the Ridesteady GPS from Hydrophase and attempted my installation. Turns out I'm an idiot and after getting everything set up realized my throttle body is a "push" style at the engine and not the trypical "pull".

The Python in a v drive 99 super Air is a pull style and also the motor the company used as their YouTube instal video boat.

Has anyone figured out this issue yet? Any fixes?
Maybe a different Throttle control lever at the helm and a bracket for the engine to convert it to a pull?

I spoke to Justin at Ridesteady and he was shocked that any Nautique was a "push". He had never seen or herd of that before. Anyway he will allow me to return it for a refund but I'm still without a cruise control system.

Are their any options for me anyone can think of?

Cheers👍
1999 Air Nautique
502 Python 430hp
Port Carling ON CAN

Barefoot enthusiast 👣
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic