Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for 454 block

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Justin311 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for 454 block
    Posted: October-05-2017 at 2:48pm
I am looking for a 454 block. I have a 1984 SN 2001 that is in great shape, but the guy didn't winterize it and let the block crack. I had a 1985 SN 2001 I parted out and it had a running 351 in it. I took it out and had it rebuilt to stick in this boat, but i really wanna leave the 454 in it. I am willing to make a deal with the 351 or cash on a 454 block. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to get this all swapped over for next summer. I just bought a little pop up for camping....NOW ITS BOAT TIME!!! Thanks again.
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2017 at 4:49pm
Justin! go to your local speed shop, or machine shop. the blocks have different generations. get the same one so all your accessories line up. good luck!
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2017 at 12:00am
I have a friend who has two 454 blocks. They are automotive blocks, but if you are going to rebuild the engine completely, it makes no difference. If you can send me the numbers and tell me where on the block the number is located, I will check next time I go to my friend's house. We are in Florida, so if the engine is the correct one, and if you can find a ride for it to your location, maybe I can help you. PM me and let's continue the conversation via email.
"Art"
Justin311 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2017 at 2:26pm
PM sent
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2017 at 2:44pm
Texting you some details now.
Art
"Art"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic