NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Blown" Ford 351

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 121314
Author
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2022 at 4:07pm
I see your NorCal. Sounds like we’re near Clearlake. I’m in Santa Rosa. Might run into you someday
MourningWood View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MourningWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2022 at 10:09am
I think there are enough NorCal Nautiques to have a meet-up, maybe over in the Delta, say B&W in Rio Vista?
Sometime in May? If so, we should start a thread so as to let William continue his quest here...

I had hoped he would have just installed the 'new' trans as was-it was working/running properly in 3+ years ago. I've never had one apart, so I'm no good to him there....

1994 Ski Nautique "Riot"
1964 Dunphy X-55 "One 'N Dun"

'I measured twice, cut three times, and it's still too short!"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2022 at 3:23pm
Yes 10-4 mourningwood. A NorCal ccfan meet sounds awesome
Hope my two wheel trailer makes it to rip vista. I vote lake Sonoma ??
Too far for you ??
William777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2022 at 4:49pm
Yes! That would be great! Maybe I can hook my boat up to someone's boat and you can tow me around the lake!!
1978 Martinique Ford 351 Windsor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2022 at 4:56pm
I've put the boat on hold. I'm doing some construction inside my cabin and yard work atm. Also, I need to build up some mental bandwidth to handle pulling the trans out and rebuilding it. Appreciate everyone here.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MourningWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2022 at 7:57pm
Yes, if Lake Sonoma has water, I'm in...
1994 Ski Nautique "Riot"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2022 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by William777 William777 wrote:

Yes! That would be great! Maybe I can hook my boat up to someone's boat and you can tow me around the lake!!

Very funny William   I’m sorry

Brian was thinking May, hopefully lake Sonoma will have water. The dock did get sketchy around July
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MourningWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2022 at 2:22pm
No, no, no...
We're waiting for William! After he fuels up, and after a couple nice warm weekends, he'll be back under the hood...

And it neither has to take place in May, nor Lake Sonoma. One thing about the Delta-always water! And, it may help draw others from NorCal...happy to discuss plans off-thread...

1994 Ski Nautique "Riot"

MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2022 at 8:13pm
It is usually June before we get warm water in No Cal.   Sounds like a fun meet up.  I will try and make it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2022 at 1:28am
Ok I’m in. William let us know when your ready.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2022 at 1:11pm
I'm one inch from tossing this project into the bin. I opened this site today to say that I'm putting the boat on Craigslist for $1000 with the hopes of getting something for the engine. The bottom end is brand new. Or, just calling KDFC and having them just come pick it up. 
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2022 at 1:17pm
I think you may need an intervention or something.

An inch can be pretty long sometimes Wink

PS...............Wayoutthere was close to throwing in the towel a few times but he made it through.

He'll lead the intervention,.................... pull up a comfy couch
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MourningWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2022 at 7:52pm
William....stop!!
Step back off the ledge....never let an inanimate object defeat you.
You've come so far, you've learned a lot, made some CCF buddies, and....
Let's fix this thing!!
1994 Ski Nautique "Riot"

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 121314
  Share Topic