Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

200 Dash Lights

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Hockdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hockdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 200 Dash Lights
    Posted: November-01-2017 at 11:35pm
Several of the dash lights are out on my 2011 200 OB. I've pulled the dash out and managed to remove these little LED bulbs and now the question is, where do I get replacement bulbs? The local dealer does not know anything about them.....

Anyone?....
gt40KS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt40KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2017 at 12:42am
First, post a pic. Much easier for folks to identify. However, unless they are a proprietary bulb there are several different very common platforms.   Two of the most common or "standard" ones have plug in bases - T10 used in most older gauges and the larger aftermarkets, and T5 used in many newer models, small gauges and very common in euro vehicles.

T10

T5

Others have no bases as such, but wire pins. There are many different sizes and styles, but here is an example of one, a 4.7mm

But to answer your question, google or go to Amazon and search "LED gauge bulbs"
JCCI
1995 Ski Nautique GT40
Hockdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hockdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2017 at 2:14am
Yep, just found a match on Amazon, they are the T10 base....$1.99 + $3.99 shipping...each.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic