FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2018 CorrectCraftFan Annual Calendar

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2018 CorrectCraftFan Annual Calendar
    Posted: December-08-2017 at 4:40pm
The 2018 CorrectCraftFan Annual Calendar is now available!

12 outstanding images were selected from the more than 200 photos submitted for consideration!

Order yours today and have it in time for Christmas (calendars are printed and shipped from Zazzle.com).

To see the calendar, and to order, please visit the following link:
2018 CorrectCraftFan Annual Calendar

The calendar is available in three sizes
Small: 5.5”l x 7”w
Medium: 8.5”l x 11”w
Large: 11”l x 14.25”w (default)

For a limited time, use the Zazzle code ZAZBIGSAVING to receive 20% off your entire order (continue to check for Zazzle promo codes).

When sharing with family and friends, please use the following link:
https://www.zazzle.com/2018_correctcraftfan_com_annual_calendar-158059172998560965?rf=238056662222983592

-----------------------------------------
Congratulations to this year's featured photographers and boat ownwers:

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
stepper459 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stepper459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2017 at 4:55pm
Just ordered one. Thanks for choosing my picture, and congrats to all the other winners as well.

Happy Holidays, Cheers!

Morgan
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2017 at 5:11pm
Had me worried til I got to October,thought it was the Planet Nautique calendar
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
forvicjr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forvicjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2017 at 10:09pm
Thanks Kieth for pickin my ole bucket! Got mine on the way as well. VIc...
“Tact is the ability to step on a man's toes without messing up the shine on his shoes.” ― Harry S. Truman
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2017 at 11:21am
Nice pictures fellas...... Congrats on all the Calendar Girls for 2018! Great job Keith!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2017 at 1:43pm
Thanks Keith for producing a great product. My little SNOB is honored to be Miss March.

JQ
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2018 at 12:33pm
Tried to order this morning....but I could not find where to change the size to medium...large dont fit on the spot on the wall...f-12 did not help...

help?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2018 at 1:04pm
I had a hard time figuring that out that, too. Click on the calendar and a window will pop up with options including size.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2018 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Tried to order this morning....but I could not find where to change the size to medium...large dont fit on the spot on the wall...f-12 did not help...

help?

john

John,
I made the mistake last year and ended up with a large. Yup, a large doesn't fit in my spot on the wall ether! Do as Bruce says and you'll find the size.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2018 at 5:52pm
On the right-hand side are 'options'. You need to scroll down in that window to change 'size'.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2018 at 12:46am
well so far so good...finally figured it out.
But..
Ishipped to 1 to my address last year and 1 to Bill. It still has both address' saved but it wont let me highlite both address' at the same time...do I have to order twice...1 to each location? Man this is frustrating sometimes...

thanks guys.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic