Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SN2001 Speaker Boxes

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
00cls1camaross View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 00cls1camaross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SN2001 Speaker Boxes
    Posted: December-12-2017 at 3:50pm
I made these speaker boxes when I was in college. Sadly, I sold my boat years ago to pay off my student loan debt and have these boxes still sitting in my closet. I thought one day I may buy another boat so I kept them, but it is time to part with them because the likely hood of me buying an SN2001 in the next 5 years is slim.

The structure quality of these boxes is 10. The carpeting quality of the boxes, I cut some corners (pun intended). They slip under the gunwale so the pieces that lack carpeting are unseen. They are sealed enclosures so the speakers have a great mid-bass sound to them.

I am giving these boxes away, speakers not included, because I imagine they are fairly worthless and shipping is going to cost a pretty penny because they are heavy. Just pay for shipping and they are yours. My only ask is you send me a picture of them installed in your boat so I can get a warm fuzzy feeling that someone else is enjoying some tunes in their SN2001.

I frequently travel to southern california, all over new mexico, and all around arizona so we can meet up if you happen to be in these areas. I don't check the forums regularly anymore so shoot me a text or call me on my cell 480-two39-seven697.
-Dakota

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
33 x 12.50s, BBK, Cranked
2000 Camaro SS
Cam, Slicks, Boltons, Stall
1985 Ski Nautique
MT1, Board Rack, ACME 542
Future:Stereo, Wrap, Girls
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic