NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another trailer info request =)

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
WinterTurtle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WinterTurtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another trailer info request =)
    Posted: January-04-2018 at 12:57pm
Hello again gents- Winter has me on hold for a while getting my 79 Southwind 18 project to my shop and I've just been lurking here a bit. I've done a suspension lift to gain 5" and bunk modifications for another ~6" to the 4-Winns I/O trailer I got and have my steel ready to drop the rear cross member for those who remember that Frankenstein I'm making myself there haha.

Meanwhile I've found a 79 SN locally which is basically for-parts condition with a good condition trailer. I believe I need a #3DV of #4DV trailer for the Southwind from TRBenJ's input back in July. Is that in any way similar to or modifiable from the 79 SN trailer by chance? I'm sure the hull profile is shallower - but even a shared frame may be a better start than what I have at the moment.
1979 Southwind 18 351w

Not Running - All Potential!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2018 at 3:27pm
The #3 is not a shared frame as a #4

I think you'd be better off with the I/O trailer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic