Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FFI Marine has moved to a new location

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
FFImarine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FFImarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FFI Marine has moved to a new location
    Posted: February-09-2018 at 4:32pm
fantastic finishes marine has moved to a new location, 355 lake rd unit A Medina Ohio 44256
we are also making some big changes around here. the number on thing and the most important of them all is customer service i promise if you call,email or leave a message it will be answered that day.

2nd...Vince still owns the business but will no longer be running. i Joe will be running it along side my finace Heather and she will be answering most of the call while i'm in the shop rebuilding the transmissions and if you have any questions she will take notes and i will gladly call you back towards the end of each day.

and finally I've been rebuilding transmissions for this company for 10 years and I want FFI Marine to have the quality reputation it use to have and I'm gonna everything i can to make that happen and you can rest assure if you send us your transmission it will be a pleasant hassle free experience.

Thank's Joe D'Amico
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic