Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

older ski tique upgrades

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Shaffer CCR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaffer CCR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: older ski tique upgrades
    Posted: March-14-2018 at 2:31am
I recently purchased a 1976 ski tique, which is the ski boat I learned to ski the course behind. I would like to retro fit the gauge assembly and add a swim platform. Anybody have any good resources for these items. Some guys are Harley guys and some guys restore important things, like really great boats! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Gregory A Shaffer
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2018 at 8:37am
Gregory,
Welcome to CCfan.
Fill us in on your ideas with the gauges. New gauges or new layout?

Regarding the swim platform, take a look in the site store. Great Jatoba platforms and very high quality however, you will need the brackets. There is someone making removable platform brackets which are handy. I'll do some searching to see if I can find a link. The alternate is fabricating them up. I see you are a mechanical contractor so grab some 7 ga. 304 with a #4 on it and hand it to your welder. .

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2018 at 10:16am
Welcome to the site. Go to Parts Wanted and post that you need platform brackets and a Ski Platform and it is very likely someone has one on this site. You may have to just watch the parts for sale are of this forum on a regular basis. People are often parting out boats and the parts you need will show up several times each year.   The transoms of these boats can be different by model so not all brackets will fit your application.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2018 at 2:09pm
If you cant find them here/used, or you feel like spending the big buck on the CCF store platform and new brackets, these guys will custom make your brackets with the specific rise and swing that you measure/specify for your boat. I had them do mine. They may have the Tique in their data base, but swing can be platform specific, so it is best to measure and give them your parameters.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2018 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

r so grab some 7 ga. 304 with a #4 on it and hand it to your welder. .

What's that a chunk of stainless with a 4 written on it in magic marker?

Or did you leave out a word like finish?    
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic