Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2000 Pro Air Nautique starboard keypad analog

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
comanche344 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote comanche344 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2000 Pro Air Nautique starboard keypad analog
    Posted: March-21-2018 at 3:03pm
Hi,

Recently I purchased a 2000 Pro Air Nautique. The current starboard keypad is not working. I am interested in replacing with a custom analog switchs as I have read that these digital pads fail constantly. I swear I found a thread where someone already did this. Can anyone help me find it?

- David
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2018 at 3:31pm
Fail constantly?? Think someone is feeding you some BS. Like anything mechanical, they can wear out, but those pads have a pretty decent life span from what I have seen/read/experienced. Time and effort to change over would cost far more then a replacement I bet.
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2018 at 4:29pm
truly a early fail part. Like the teleflex digital gauges of the same period the touch pads were only marginally better life span. I have built switch panels that replace the touch pads in the past. not a huge under taking , one just has to minimize what circuits will be utilized. Check your local library and see if they have a 3D printer. Our county library just got one and the next dash panel insert i fabricate will get printed at the library.
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
TannaLDietrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TannaLDietrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2018 at 3:17pm
There is common with air antique starboard keypad. I have been facing the same problem for few days. lastly, it is working well but suddenly it showing problem this touchpad and click is also not work correctly so I call a technician from Ricoh printer support they check my system and reinstall and they make a partition with my 3d printer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic