Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PerfectPass digital pro 6.0

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Jay-C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay-C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PerfectPass digital pro 6.0
    Posted: April-06-2018 at 11:48pm
Hi CorrectCraft fans,
I’d like to install a perfect pass on my ski nautique 2001 from 1988.
The objective being to have a smooth and more consistent pull at wake board and wake surf speeds.
I can have a fair deal for a master module digital pro 6.0. Does anybody have its user manual?
I read on some threads that the inputs were rpm, paddle wheel or even pitot. I was not planning to install a paddle wheel. Do you think I can keep a consistent wake surf speed without paddle wheel?
Thanks,
JC
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2018 at 9:46pm
I don't think you will get a consistent speed with RPM, Pitot or Paddlewheel on a 6.0. At wake and surf speeds there will be a lot of "hunt" to keep set speed. What makes it worse is a weighted boat. I would look into 6.5ng. You can plug the GPS puck into the paddlewheel spot. That will give you a much smoother pull - but it still isn't as good as Zero Off at slow speeds.
There is a reason folks are pulling out their modules under 6.5ng - there is a big difference without GPS input.
Jay-C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay-C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2018 at 5:41pm
Hi Steve,
Thanks for your answer.
On top of what you said, purchasing new the missing parts to complete the system is pretty expensive. At the end of the day, I think I will go for a stargazer. I will be sure about the pull and limit the risk of mixing parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic