Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

72 ski nautique gas tank wanted

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Matt lutz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt lutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 72 ski nautique gas tank wanted
    Posted: April-23-2018 at 7:15pm
I'm looking to buy the following parts for a 72 ski nautique, gas tank, fuel filter unit , fuel pump,, rear nav light,a bilge pump.
jeffware View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2018 at 10:59am
bought a new fuel pump for my 72 nautique recently. 351w motor. pump is a Carter "M60389", bought on amazon. sorry dude, i cannot sell my fuel tank to you. but i removed my fuel tank recently, while replacing exaust rubber tubing, and repainted the outside, the sticker on the tank says: Tempo Long Cruise, 6200 Cochran Rd, Cleveland Ohio, 44139, 18 US Gallons, Tempo Products Company. rear light is a Perko.
jeffware View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2018 at 11:12am
oops, forgot to say this, my 72 boat takes a fuel filter cartridge made by WIX, #33271.. available at NAPA auto parts. My steel filter assembly takes this removable cartridge, its mounted on the stringer, left side, just aft of the tranny (velvet drive).
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2018 at 9:33pm
tempo is out of business,i have one from early 60's.. center of tank fill if interested pm me ill try to get measurements.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic