Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1995 Gt40 fuel pump

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Hagan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1995 Gt40 fuel pump
    Posted: May-03-2018 at 2:41pm
I have a fuel leak between the low pressure fuel pump and high pressure fuel pump. Looks like someone used AN fittings to connect the 2 together. I dont believe this is stock but couldn't find any pics to confirm. The low pressure pump looks identical to one I used on my offroad truck. I pulled out the hot water shower pump and lines so I could clean everything up and I'll never use it.

Any idea what's going on?

gt40KS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt40KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2018 at 9:16pm
Same system I have Trevor, and yes it is stock. The first fuel injected GT-40's didn't have the FCC system. Not a lot of them out there, that's why most of what you see does not have this set-up. If it is leaking right there it may just need to be tightened. If it's already tight it will depend on where it is leaking - between the fittings could be stripped/ worn threads or a damaged flange. if at the joints between the AN fittings and the braided sections you'd likely need to replace those sections.
Here is mine:

Hopefully others will have some ideas as well.

BTW - Welcome to the site!   If not already done, post some pics of the rest of your boat, I'd love to see more of it

JCCI
1995 Ski Nautique GT40
Hagan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2018 at 4:39pm
Awesome that's good to hear! I will try to tighten the AN fittings and see if that stops the leak. Having issues uploading pics now so those will have to wait. Thanks for the welcome!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic