Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot Boom Side Storage

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jumperc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumperc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barefoot Boom Side Storage
    Posted: May-10-2018 at 6:27pm
I am looking for ideas to get my two piece barefoot boom off the floor. I have a 1990 Sport Nautique that has a foldable side rack for two skis. I am trying to find something similar on the market without having to manufacture myself. Any ideas are appreciated. The poles are 2" and 1.5" in diameters and both approximately 72" in length.
Charlie Jumper
Wisky Badger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisky Badger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2018 at 7:31pm
Do you have any pictures of you side ski racks?
jumperc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumperc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2018 at 11:44pm
Charlie Jumper
Wisky Badger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisky Badger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2018 at 2:03am
Why don't you make the same type of device and mount it to the other side of the boat.
jumperc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumperc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2018 at 4:57pm
I will as a last resort. Thanks.
Charlie Jumper
mmasariu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmasariu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2018 at 11:28pm
Ive been thinking about the same thing. I have 2 clips that I got when I bought the boom I just need to mount somewhere, sick of it being on the floor.
Matt Masariu
Speedway, Indiana
1987 Dominique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic