NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1987 Martinique Rear Cushion

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
hayajustin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayajustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1987 Martinique Rear Cushion
    Posted: May-15-2018 at 12:14pm
Hello,
I am looking for a rear flip up cushion for an '87 Martinique. It could also be referred to as a sun deck cushion.

Thanks,
Justin
beardo73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardo73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2018 at 5:31pm
Hi Justin. What pieces are you looking for or needing? I actually just bought a sundeck off of an 86', the one that came with the boat isn't in the greatest condition.. but the plywood base is in decent condition, and the foam isn't horrible either. The worst part is the vinyl. I will see if I can find a picture of it that I could send.

Thanks!
1988 Correct Craft Martinique B/R, PCM 454, ~577 HRS.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayajustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2018 at 5:53pm
Yes, I am interested in the cushion even if I need to replace the vinyl. Do you have any spare brackets as well?
beardo73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardo73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2018 at 5:58pm
Let me double check what I have and I'll get some pictures. I will be headed out to the building to see the boat this week. That should allow me some time to look stuff over and see what I have that you're needing.

Thanks!
beardo73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardo73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2018 at 2:27pm
Verified that I do have the plywood piece for the sundeck. In good shape. I did not have time to see if I still have the skin, cushions, or any additional brackets. I will continue to check for those in some other boxes this week.

Thanks!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayajustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2018 at 2:39pm
Were you able to check on the cushions, brackets, etc this last weekend?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayajustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2018 at 2:56pm
Were you able to check for the sundeck brackets. cushion, etc.?
beardo73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardo73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2018 at 3:01pm
Apologies! I must not have hit 'post reply' when I typed back the other day. I am still digging for the brackets, but hoping to have some more time this weekend to check on those. I can verify that I have the plywood sundeck part, verifying that ALL the foam pieces are there (they are detached), and seeing if the skin is also still there. I would almost certainly advise that it will need a new skin.

Again, apologies for the delay.
beardo73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardo73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2018 at 10:58am
No luck on the brackets. I am unable to locate them at the moment (if they exist). I found the remaining foam pieces, and they are not in good shape, I would not want to sell them to anyone, I will probably just throw them away. Skin was also found. Non-salvageable.

With that being said, the only useful parts that I would have for that is the plywood template for the sundeck. It does have the chocks on the backside where you would mount the brackets.

If anything does end up being found, I will certainly let you know.

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic