Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The hunts on

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
Author
Wisky Badger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisky Badger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2018 at 11:59am
If the hunt is still on maybe this one is worth consideration.

1999 Sport

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2018 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

[Quote=gun-driver] Thanks Mark looking for ‘99 or newer < 18k that’s never towed a tube, has some black or blue in its color scheme,owned by a couple named Mike and Sandy and serial number ends in an even number. Nice to have but not absolutely necessary a PA registration number so I don’t have to buy new decals.[Quote]

That is a nice looking one but see above and it's too far... but it is a straight shot out on 80
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Poorhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poorhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2018 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Wisky Badger Wisky Badger wrote:

If the hunt is still on maybe this one is worth consideration.

1999 Sport

That looks really good for the price.
Sold - 1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
Current - 1996 - MC Prostar 205
I keep doing this wrong.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2018 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Poorhouse Poorhouse wrote:

That looks really good for the price.

Almost to good for the price

So who has shipped a boat? Anybody have any ideas on who to contact?

Anybody near Reno NV?
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2018 at 2:37pm
I have used uship.com on two occasions for a car, didn’t have any issues.
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2018 at 4:57pm
I am 130 miles from Reno Gun Driver.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2018 at 10:28pm
Thanks Mark but it would be a long shot for that one. It is exactly what I’m looking for but a ton of logistics to go over first.

But I f you were to be in the area and took a good look at it that would maybe help with if its worth pursuing the shipping.
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2018 at 10:57pm
I don't know if I can get there soon enough to help. Work has me going different directions the next two weeks.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2018 at 11:09pm
Was in that Area last week, but not sure when I will get back.
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2018 at 11:15pm
No biggie it’s a long shot at best for me
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2018 at 12:24am
You do sometimes find some very good deals in that Area.

People with a lot more money than me buy the boats to use in Tahoe. It's a short summer up there; the water is very cold even on the warmest days; its often too windy for ski/wakeboard boats; and a lot of people get up there two weekends a month at best.

So, you get low hour boats, used on the cleanest waters in the US, meticulously maintained, and stored indoors all winter.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

stepper459 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stepper459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2018 at 11:49am
Very true about Tahoe, I came across quite a few boats from that area that looked absolutely perfect, for way less than east coast prices, but the logistics prevented me from grabbing one.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2018 at 5:32pm
Taking may take the chance on buying unseen I’m in contact with them and I have a bid out on Uship. The shipping may break the deal though.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2018 at 5:50pm
Steve (Raindog), Terry (Ultrahots), and Chris (Frankenotter) all found folks to tow boats from my place in CA for a pretty reasonable rate. Reno is 210 miles on 80 closer than me.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Poorhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poorhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2018 at 11:31am
Did the deal work out?
I keep doing this wrong.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2018 at 11:10pm
Unfortunately not
I got busy after it posted and forgot to call right away. I was told by the salesman that I was third on the list, I started getting shipping quotes but they were putting the total price to high, finally I got a quote for $2,000 which got me to where I needed to be. Called the salesman and he said one of the local people on the list ahead of me was coming in that day to look at it.
After that I noticed I had PM from Steve (Burban65) he had called on my behalf and was actually first on the list so now I'm excited again Some time goes by and I get an email from the salesman telling me the boat sold
Shortly after another PM from Steve and he told me that the boat was sold to a friend of the shop owner and even after offering cash now and being first on the list was told the boss's friend trumps being first and cash.
The salesman was super he sent me extra pic's and was very up front with everything, he also took the time to follow up with Steve and me after it sold.
Sooooo the hunt goes on
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2018 at 11:49pm
Sorry I could not get up there bud. I'm in Tahoe 20-25 weekends per year, but not often in the summer.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Poorhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poorhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2018 at 2:40pm
Sorry it didn't work out.

Another good one will turn up.
I keep doing this wrong.
JD ski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2018 at 2:01am
I went by Marine Specalites in Sparks NV today, just to verify if the sale had fallen through. or something. The boat was indeed gone. They told me that boat lasted two days at there shop and yes, it was that nice. They also said that they will have a 200 closed bow coming up for sale next month.
JD ski, slicing, dicing, and shredding since 1981

1999 Air Nautique, GT40 Pro Boss, Trail Rite trailer
1975 Century Resorter
DVskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DVskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2018 at 9:23am
The SN 200 is the standard if you're looking for a ski boat with unparalleled handling, tracking, no spray. Not the best for surfing, tubing, wakeboard but for skiing it can't be beat. I'd look for a 6L engine at altitude.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2018 at 10:41am
Forgive me if this has been posted before but worth a look. Price is steep but says negotiable. No affiliation with this one but it looks clean w/low hours.
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2018 at 10:51am
Storm, the playpen is SATAN!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
  Share Topic