NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Tique full part out

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
allanonjj View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allanonjj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ski Tique full part out
    Posted: July-19-2018 at 7:36pm
You buy all the parts, the hull comes with it. I have the boat itself posted on FB and craigslist locally.
Its a 78-79 Ski-Tique.... Ford Commander 302/velvet drive transmission. Long block was replaced 5 years ago. New marine carb, mallory distributor, marine water pump, etc.... Boat fires right up and is lake ready. On July 4th the prop did get a little bent so I would probably send it off to have it straightened. The alternator doesnt charge but im pretty sure it just needs to be wired up. I work at a dealership and Ive always just grabbed a fresh battery to use when we take it out. $2500 for everything or $2000 without the tower. I bought a new bigger boat and dont need this one any more. I dont know how to post pics but if you will text me I'll send pics.

Id rate the condition a 6/10. It is an old boat and Im pricing it as just that.
229-224-4757
(admins, its been a long time since ive been on here so if theres anything wrong with this post pls let me know)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic