NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LAKE LANIER, 22 Donzi RED

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LAKE LANIER, 22 Donzi RED
    Posted: July-27-2018 at 10:08am
A buddy of mine is interested in a Donzi 22, Red, lives on Lake Lanier. A Lady owns it and is for sale. Anyone have any knowledge of it? Looks pristine and maintained. Any help would be appreciated. He is considering a road trip up, from Orlando.
Js
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2018 at 10:16am
Calling team red captain Mr Tim Morfoot to stage please!
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2018 at 10:40am
Team Red Captain is out of town for the weekend.
This Team Blue Captain can fill in !
Jerry, may have seen the boat over the years. There are a few Donzis on Lanier. Not able to recall that particular boat.
Do you need me to get some eyes on it?
Any idea where the boat is on Lanier?
Or, is there a link to the sale ad?
Promise I won't steal it out from under your friend.
Saw a blue Donzi 16' for sale the other day. OMC outdrive. Boat from Louisiana. Looked like the serial number had been scrubbed.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2018 at 8:09am
I'm here....I'm here! Been on the water where there is very little service like Jim said. Nautiquehunter might be able to help more than Jim or I as he's on the water everyday along with a couple other Lanier Crew members. I'll get the word out to the others to keep an I out for it but yeah it'd help if there was a lead on where you saw it for sale.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2018 at 11:14am
Thanks Tim.

Jim is on it!! I am waiting to get a report. Was to look over weekend. If it appears as it is advertised my buddy will buy it and have it transported here to Orlando.
Js
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2018 at 11:20am
Maybe Nautiquehunter knows the boat? In Buford. They did not call Jim back.
Js
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic