NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New England Reunion Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Redelf75 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redelf75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 10:50am
A little like living in Stepford or Pleasantville.
Redelf75 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redelf75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 10:55am
oops, this was a reply to a post that no longer exists. You really have to quick on this thread to get a point accross...
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 10:57am
typical New Yorker, selfcentered idiot that doesn't know squat and thinks we should bow down to them. What a looser
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 11:10am
Life is Good.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 11:27am
I think the point was made, I'm done and I apologize to the site for my tone but that just frosted my butt a little.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 11:43am
I missed everything. All that I can say from what I think happened, NECC is a fantastic dealership, excellent people who I've become friends with, Outstanding service department and I'm very appreciative that they hosted our reunion. Sounds like an unhappy customer but sometimes customer's aren't always right. NECC is fixing my boat from my accident and they're taking good care of it. Take your complaints somewhere else! Thanks, Keith for deleting what appeared to be nonsense!!!!

Ken
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 11:50am
I heart this place and all of its users.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 12:34pm
Wow, I guess I missed it also but could only imagine what was said. You have to wonder about someone who has owned 2 CC's yet claims to be clueless on impeller replacement or service intervals and blames it on his dealer? If he was my customer I would tell him to find his service somewhere else!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 12:44pm
I agree. A reminder of the simple, A,B,C's and 1,2,3's of boating. Unless you keep a mechanic with you at all times, it's the owners responsibility to understand the service requirements. Either learn from this site how to replace the piece or pay somebody to do it. Service is service. You need an appointment and must wait your turn. I can only imagine what was discussed, but we'll move forward.

Ken
AbunDiga909 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbunDiga909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 12:51pm
I'm Swiss. This isn't worth a second thought... **** happens...

Keith, you're more than welcome to stop by in CT if you're ever in the area, its not like you haven't done anything for us...

~Austin
I Nautique, therefore I am.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 1:15pm
But he was on vacation!
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 1:24pm
Thanks Keith!
Let's get back on track talking about old boats.
We can always go to other sites to bitch about new boats, stereos & towers.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 1:33pm
Amen.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 6:57pm
    I just got back from a camping trip,obviously I missed quite a lot.I don't know if what happened was started because of something I posted or the actual incident"itself".I was the first person besides Necc to comment on Redelf75's situation and I was not intending to turn this thread into a ma$$acre,if that's what happened I sincerely appologize.I was only trying to offer an explanation as to why it may have happened like it did.I have been out of town since right after my initial response,so I honestly don't know what happened.Maybe I'm better off.Well'that's my five minutes home this weekend.I'm going to the lake......

Mike
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 7:31pm
it wasn't you mike don't sweat it,,,,, it was more of some self center my first crap.
AbunDiga909 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbunDiga909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 11:43pm
Whatever, its over... lets not break our crayons over it... as someone said to me once....

I think at this point time is the only cure for our customer/dealership relationships, thanks for all your opinions though, really...

Hope to see you all next year... if they welcome us!

~Austin

P.S. Just want to say thanks to Mike for talking at the reunion, and I found your response super-helpful.. thanks.... wish I could have boarded/foiled behind your sick boat that day...
I Nautique, therefore I am.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 12:39am
I missed everything. I have no idea what is going on.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 2:12am
me either. bummer
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 8:29am
It's all good at CCF.com!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic