Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lights Wiring

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
pbarwick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbarwick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lights Wiring
    Posted: August-07-2006 at 5:50pm
I have a 1995 Sport Nautique and I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the wire setup for the interior and navigation lights. The anchor lights are under the gunwales and do not work, also I need to get a replacement stern light - the previous owner lost it.
What would be useful is some kind or wiring diagram.

Thanks
Patrick

Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 11:41pm
Those are courtesy lights under gunwales and are usually wired to one of the accesorry switches.

New stearn light should be available at walmart or any boat shop prob an attwood model but check the top cap on socket see if it tells the manufacture

Munday
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 6:06pm
They are just a hot lead and a ground wired to the switch. Check your bulbs and for power. I cut out my original courtesy light fixtures and replaced them with blue neon. Its puts out more light and has a nice blue glow.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic