Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

thank you

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
CCxHYPERLITEx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: thank you
    Posted: August-13-2006 at 12:26pm
hey guys,
as most of yall know i was havin speedo problems so i took all of yalls advice and checked everything and came down to the conclusion that my peto censors were clogged so im orderin two new ones for seven dollars a pop.
thankyou,
will
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 12:29pm
Now if your ready to step up the motor let us know we can get that done too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 12:31pm
im always ready!im like a sponge im willing ot learn
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 12:32pm
Hope you are like a sponge at school as well.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 12:34pm
i am i make a's and b's im a good kid gonna be a sophmore this year
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 12:35pm
first two main things that are the cheapest are a good ignition system. Toss the point and the conversion kits and aluminum intake manifold.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 12:38pm
ok.oh ya check out my nautique i got it up its in my sig.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 12:40pm
yup all stock just like jbear's

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 12:41pm
ya but willing to change that real quick
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 1:22pm
Man that 454 is a beast. Had one in my Supra. Nice looking boat Will. Keep us posted.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 1:34pm
Will,
I dont know if I missed it, but give us the story behind her.. you know, how long you had her, how'd you get it? why a nautique?, etc..

BTW... Great looking ride!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 1:36pm
Wow, 454 powered. That must have some get up and go. Does anyone know what the top end on this is? If 240HP does 42-44MPH, this 330HP must be good for high 40's with plenty of torque. I've always loved the 454 Chevy powered Ski Nautique. They seem very hard to find. A few mods to it and that thing must scream!

Nice boat you have there, Will. Take great care of it!

Ken

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 3:12pm
well lets see,
ive have always loved boats and the lake as long as i can remember!so when my uncle bought a house boat and my sis quit playin travel soccer everyweekend opened up!so we got a ski boat.i dont knnow why a nautique but as soon as we got it i loved it!
David Adams View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Adams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

first two main things that are the cheapest are a good ignition system. Toss the point and the conversion kits and aluminum intake manifold.

I was wondering about this point verses electronic ignition system. Do I want conversion kit or whole new distributor?
Hey will nice boat for sure!
1974 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 6:42pm
David depends on weather money is an issue or not, Dist would be my choice.

Will... I guess I over looked that is was a big block and that makes things a lot cheaper and easier. Keep an eye on Ebay for a nice set of aluminum exhaust or tube headers that are close to a direct replacement. And a HEI marine ignition system, then we can move on to the intake and cam and heads. It is doesn't have fire and can't breath no since in dumping more fuel to it.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 9:39pm
heres a good start will, you'll have to get some elbows but those aren't a problem to get either.

manifolds
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic