Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

’71 separator orig. h+m engine

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
wormy509 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wormy509 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ’71 separator orig. h+m engine
    Posted: August-14-2006 at 2:36pm
Hi, we own a 1971 separator ski boat with the original holman and moody engine. We would like to sell the boat, but are trying to research its value before we "give" it away. We haven't used the boat in over 2 years, but we crank it occasionally and she still runs great. The engine is the 351 windsor. This boat will fly! We've had lots of fun with it. If anyone can offer any insight on this boat, we will be glad to listen. The NADA price lists for about $4000 with the 351 eng. We can also make some pics to post later. Thanks
jhlewis10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhlewis10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2006 at 12:42pm
Where are you located?

Jeff
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2006 at 3:41pm
Wormy509, I would love to help you with the value of your boat, but I would also be VERY interested in buying it...........so, please call me or email me directly so we may talk!

Thanks, Paul

pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com

(980)581-0006
wormy509 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wormy509 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 5:31pm
We are located in South Carolina.
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 5:51pm
Wormy 509 , would love to see pics of your separator, I own a 71 Separator as well with the holman moody 351. I live in the Charlotte NC area , I purchaced my boat from around Anderson SC last year for 1500.00 with factory trailer.
It is white with red stripes . email pics to:
riverchaos13@aol.com
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2006 at 12:33am
Originally posted by nautique frk nautique frk wrote:

Wormy 509 , would love to see pics of your separator, I own a 71 Separator as well with the holman moody 351. I live in the Charlotte NC area , I purchaced my boat from around Anderson SC last year for 1500.00 with factory trailer.
It is white with red stripes . email pics to:
riverchaos13@aol.com

$1500!!!???? COOL!.get some pics up of yours!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
MiLjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiLjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 11:44pm
Hey Wormny,
I'm in Charlotte, would like to talk about your boat.
"deaniejack at bellsouth.net"

remove quotes

thanks,
Jack
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic