NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

71 CC Freeport parts boat and trailer !

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 71 CC Freeport parts boat and trailer !
    Posted: August-15-2006 at 12:47pm
ONLY $400 for boat and trailer. Listing this for a friend, it is not my (nautiquefanatic) boat. I will try to answer questions and at the bottom I will provide the owners name and phone number for you to call to arrange purchase. **(A few items have been sold off boat..rope guard, step plates, and vents that are pictured are GONE)** 71 Freeport hull !! Was 351 powered JET boat with factory Jacuuzi jet pump. Has good windshield and frame....one piece of glass cracked, easily fix. Good rail on front, good rub rail, old style lift rings, steering helm minus wheel, rotten floor and stringers, no motor and no interior. Josh may still have the pump, please ask him. DOES HAVE FACTORY CORRECT CRAFT trailer under boat.....with NO title. Email me, nautiquefanatic, and I can email you a couple more photos I took of his boat. I will try to link one on this add also. Call Josh at 704-640-0818, boat is located in Salisbury NC.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 2:55pm
Any interest in this deal??? Call Josh at number above..
waketique78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waketique78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 3:42pm
if you were closer i would want the trailer
1978 Ski Tique, Skylon, Fatseat And Sacs for ballast
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 9:51pm
waketique78......The trailer will probably only work with one of these boats with either jet drive or I/O. It would NOT work with an inboard, it sits too low. This boat was originally a jet drive from the factory.

What state are you in?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic