Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Side Windows for 1980

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Richard1360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard1360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Side Windows for 1980
    Posted: August-16-2006 at 11:43am
I have a 1980 ski nautique. I have just finished restoring the interior and now looking to find the side windows where the windshield wraps around. I believe those were on the original boat but then at some point since I am now the 3rd owner they were broken and some screwed Plexiglas in to cover the openings. Please let me know where I could buy them or if anyone has them they want to sell.

Thanks
Rich
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2006 at 12:21pm
Rich,

If you have a Water Bonnet windshield and you're talking about the little vent windows you can get them from Midwest Correct Craft. I broke one this spring and they found it for me. Make sure you're sitting down when they give you the price. You might list in the parts wanted forum and see if there are any parts boats out there.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic