Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Old CC on Ebay

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jhlewis10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhlewis10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old CC on Ebay
    Posted: August-18-2006 at 12:15pm
check out this Old CC The seller seems to have the info on boat wrong. You all may want to correct him, I dont know the year or type of boat.

Jeff
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 12:35pm
68 mustang maybe sure not a 1988 ski nautique
great78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote great78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 12:38pm
it that were the storm surge dropped it?
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 1:16pm
It is a skier model. If you look at the picture of the dash, you can see the skier emblem on the dash. The year is 70-71? My red one looks just like it & is it supposed to be a 71.
Greg

86 BFN
mars88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mars88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 2:05pm
Yup I agree...gotta be a skier. Looks like my old 74. We go 5k for ours and it was in exellent condition! no way he gets 3,900
mars
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 2:19pm
It is a 1971 Correct Craft skier, I have been trying to buy this boat for years. It does not run, floor is shot, missing one front seat.The guy is a little wacky, he told me time and time again that he would take no less than 3500.00 AS IS. I have gone by there off and on for over 5 years. I offered up to 2000.00 which I thought was very fair. I have the hull ID #. You can buy a Skier that runs and needs minimal work for 3000.00 to 5000.00 with factory trailer, they do not have the factory trailer.
Mike
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 2:21pm
Skicat is correct...it could be as late as 72...the skier was the last to have a rounded windshield in 72...looks like 70,71 or 72...and yes he has been corrected....also I mentioned (politely)....he's out of his f-ing mind with that price! The thing is sitting on concrete blocks with no cover....I would be sure the rain has poured in and there would be 600-800lbs of soaked foam...and stringer rot!
Now the 71 (powder blue SN)looks like a deal!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 2:27pm
Stang 72 you are correct about the rot a few times that I have looked at the boat it has had lots of water sitting inside. It for sure is a 71 I have the hull id # and checked with CC about it about 4 years ago.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 2:36pm
Mike...I think $2000.00 is too much! I thought it looked like 71 by the dash!That other 71(SN) on now for a grand(minus engine)is a he-- of a better deal.
stang

The Super Air

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 3:21pm
hey n.frk,
the guys off his rocker with the BIN price! Its ok to just let it rot???? one good thing, he may find out the "true" value.. Would be a great project tho!

Theres a guy in our area (p/allen knows the boat also) with a mid to late 70s stars and stripes mastercraft ... same way been outside with no cover for years... last I heard he might let it go for around 10gs!

....DREAMERS!!!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 3:46pm
62 Wood and 72 stang I am with you guys, I love these boats as much or if not more than anyone on this site but some people are just plain NUTS !!! There is a guy also in the Charlotte NC area where I live that has a 1980 MC Stars&stripes that is totally trashed and he will sell it for 7 grand.
Whats with some of these guys. Its not a 1947 Garwood or Chris Craft or anything that special. Just a cool old Glass CC.
I love to save'em when I can but when the owners are whackos who think its worth more than when it was new, what can ya do ?
Mike
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 4:33pm
There are some nuts....I have an 84 stars and stripes...in very nice shape...paid 5500.00 with skylon , BF Boom and nice trailer....runs perfectly...it's been totally turn key and proplem free for 4 years! There are great deals to be had and there dumb asses that have no clue!
stang

The Super Air

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 5:27pm
The Hull ID # for the 1971 Skier is SK-3025 this is stamped on the correct craft tag by the shift/throttle handle. I wrote it down on one of my trips by this place just for kicks.
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 5:34pm
This guy is really off his rocker. Probably hit his head on the way down. I only paid 1G for my 72 skier, and it was running . This one looks like a 71 . It has side vents in the engine cover.
This guy that 62 is talking about may let that stars and stripes go for 5G. I still think he is nuts.

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2006 at 12:40am
Originally posted by p/allen p/allen wrote:

This guy that 62 is talking about may let that stars and stripes go for 5G. I still think he is nuts.

Pat

Pat, "half price sale" ,ehh? like you say ..still too much...

hey, aint seen you out lately?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2006 at 11:53am
Steve. I got a bad head gasket on the 72 three weeks ago . It may have been building up since last year and I didnt realize it . Anyway it ragged me off and I decided to put it off till winter or spring . Now we ride in the Chris Craft Ski Jack . Might be out Sunday . Hope to see you .

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 11:15pm
Not close and no cigar! The market place says under 1500.00 and I agree

stang

The Super Air

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2006 at 12:14am
Looks like this one is going to sit in that feild for another 10 years.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2006 at 8:05am
Well there ya go, It ended nowhere close to what they want for this boat. Told ya they are crazy!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic