NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hot rig

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hot rig
    Posted: August-21-2006 at 9:48pm
I'm not a fan of people pointing out boats for sale, but I have to break my own rules for this one... do we need to talk about HOW HOT this boat is? Nice rig, right down to the bimini!

Hot 93
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2006 at 10:09pm
what am I missing here is this a stolen boat as in hot, like the colors but could do without the bimini.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2006 at 10:26pm
The photo is at the dry stacks in my home town marina. 90+ here most of the summer, and over 100 frequently, so the bimini is very helpful. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2006 at 10:34pm
pretty much the same deal here in florida too brian just don't care for the look I like the towers with the top on them better, looks a lot cleaner to me. I was glade capt hank had a hugh one on his cat we where on Saturday fishing in the gulf.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2006 at 11:08pm
I don't care for the tinted windshield but other than that it is one of the cleanest, nicest looking 90-96 boats I've ever seen.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2006 at 11:13pm
79: Did ya catch any fish?

Without a top mrs jbear wouldn't be goin' out with me.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2006 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

79: Without a top mrs jbear wouldn't be goin' out with me.

john

Hmmmmm. Without a top who would she be going out with BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2006 at 11:18pm
ya I'll post it here too so you don't have to read me rip'n max, We caught a lot more but they weren't legal size to keep, I would say maybe 15-20 grouper all together

had three of these on at once only got this picture before the line got cut. Suprised us we got them to the surface before the monofiliment leader got cut.

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2006 at 11:47pm
Bimini tops are gold. I couldn't take it most of the time without one. I like the look better without, but it's kind of like when the dentist asks if you want a shot before he drills. You take the shot.

Nice fish 79. Way to go.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 10:54am
Hot price on that boat too.

I'm with 79 on the bimini but I love the tint.
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 7:29pm
Now that the cat is out, someone should jump on it. Very low hours, good price, looks in good shape, but photos can be deceiving.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 10:55pm
Brian: I knew that post was a mistake the moment I typed it. To lazy to edit.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic