Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is this too new to be considered for Team Red?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
*mtrbtr* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *mtrbtr* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this too new to be considered for Team Red?
    Posted: September-11-2018 at 6:38pm
So maybe this one is too new to be on this site or team red but I sold the 97 Sport over the summer and got this 2006 SV 211 with 180 hours on it. Slalom wake is better in my opinion, and after being out with several families its just nice to have the room.   The one pic is my two boys finding it in the garage the next morning after I brought it home.

2006 SV 211 (sold) went to the dark side
97 Sport Nautique (sold)
89 PS 190 (sold)
05 Four Winns H180 (sold)
89 Four Winns 180 Freedom (sold)
75 MFG (sold)
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2018 at 6:44pm
No such thing as too new for Team Red! Welcome. I am surprised it has moore room than your Sport though,do you think it's because the motorbox doesn't take up so much room in the middle?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
*mtrbtr* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *mtrbtr* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2018 at 7:05pm
Maybe its just more of the convenience of it. Often I have small children on board. They never stay in one place. It seems there is always one crawling over the motor box.   Definitely more places to store more gear so you have cleaner boat and not tripping over everything.
97 Sport Nautique (sold)
89 PS 190 (sold)
75 MFG (sold)
*mtrbtr* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *mtrbtr* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2018 at 7:07pm
P.S. I promise never to ask how to get a better surf wave, what kind of ballast I need or which tube is best.
97 Sport Nautique (sold)
89 PS 190 (sold)
75 MFG (sold)
Poorhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poorhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2018 at 7:34pm
Cool boat. I saw your old one on CL when I was shopping. Looked like a good deal.

Surprised the slalom wake is better with the V-drive.
Sold - 1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
Current - 1996 - MC Prostar 205
I keep doing this wrong.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2018 at 8:46pm
As appointed Captain of Team Red I'd say it's a fine addition to the Team. It was made by CC so it's good enough for me.. Welcome welcome but to finish your initiation into CCFans prestigious (and envious of all) Team Red we've got to see pics of your new addition ON the water and never mention the word tube again!   
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2018 at 10:14pm
Congrats, really like that shade of red! Had to be fun to see the boys reaction to the new boat.

Count me as surprised as well that the slalom wake is better. As a disclaimer I've never skied a '97 Sport or an SV211, but would have thought a lightly loaded and low fueled Sport would be a smaller, softer wake. I'd really like to ride in the 211 at some point.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
*mtrbtr* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *mtrbtr* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2018 at 12:16am
Crap......you know I don’t have any pics of it yet on the water....not sure I will be back out this season either.   As far as the slalom wake some might disagree but I was never very impressed with the sport wake. I need to ski behind this one more but the wake sure felt softer to me with the hydro gate down even with a full load of people.
97 Sport Nautique (sold)
89 PS 190 (sold)
75 MFG (sold)
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2018 at 10:00am
Team Red for sure. Nice pick !!! And Gary , the 211 has a ton of room and even more in storage.. Best of luck with the 211, we've loved ours...
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2018 at 10:15am
Congratulations!
Js
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2018 at 10:28am
Nice find. The SV-211 seems to be a true cross over boat.

Welcome to Team Red. Initiation instructions have been sent in the mail. It not too baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddd.   
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic