NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New member with a 68 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Duane in Indy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duane in Indy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2020 at 10:35am
That is one good looking Mustang. Love the floor shift and throttle unit that they used in that era.
ps: put some S/S button head screws in the extra engine cover hinge holes and nobody will know the difference.
Again, great looking Mustang.    Duane in Indy
Keep it as original as YOU want it
        1978 Mustang (modified)
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2020 at 12:32pm
Was the factory transom ladder available on Mustangs? I have noticed some on the older boats. Was just curious.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2020 at 2:42pm
I wanna say that the Stern ladder wasn't standard til 74'. A handrail wrapped the stern in 73 and the ladder was added in 74.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
zwoobah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zwoobah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2020 at 2:08pm
Installed my Quick Fuel M600 this weekend. Quick settings of float level and idle screws, plus some fiddling with the throttle linkage, and she's running stronger than ever. I was born after the advent of fuel injection, so this was my first four barrel carb installation. Way easier than expected.

1968 Mustang 16 - 351W powered
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2020 at 2:47pm
Enjoy!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
zwoobah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zwoobah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2020 at 3:07pm
For some reason I'm getting blocked by the spam filter. Can this be reset?
Mpost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2020 at 10:08am
Are you talking about when you sign on???
If so, that Security code entry pops up every time you log in to keep spammers from gaining access.
84 SN Sold   98 SN    Lund Pro V   1975 Alumacraft
zwoobah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zwoobah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2020 at 2:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic