Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Low pressure fuel pump GT40

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
man0seven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote man0seven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Low pressure fuel pump GT40
    Posted: October-27-2018 at 3:44am
Hey all, I have been searching for the low pressure or electrical fuel pump for the GT40 EFI. I saw the ones on Nautique parts and skidim but couldn’t believe that it was 200. So I found these:
Carter P4389 In-Line Electric Fuel Pump https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000CSWR9W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_fI.0BbDTGFVY1
And
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/crt-p4389?seid=srese1&cm_mmc=pla-google-_-shopping-_-srese1-_-carter&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIipSR1_Sl3gIV1rjACh1mMwmpEAQYAiABEgJa-_D_BwE
Are not these the same?
I couldn’t find some cross reference for them.
Thanks
Brian
2005 Ski Nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2018 at 7:00am
Brian,
From Gary's post last year, it looks like you found the correct pump.
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Easy to tell if your LP pump has been changed - the new ones are not painted so if it's black it's the original pump. If it's the original might just want to change it,they seem to go out easy.Google Carter P 4389 fuel pump you can find them for under 60 bucks.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2018 at 4:32am
Carter made the factory pump and the replacement Carter will work perfectly for you. You might need to change the connections on your wires but that is a minor adjustment.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic