Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

196 fuel system

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
cam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 196 fuel system
    Posted: December-07-2018 at 11:43am
New here, was advised at Planet Nautique to try here.
We have a 2008 196 that was delivered new running solely on LPG, we are now looking at the pricing on removing the LPG system and converting it back to petrol and looking for advice on the parts we will need to complete this.
The injectors and fuel rails are in place but that is all, I would expect a tank, pump and filter but want to fit the correct parts.
the injectors weren't used for the LPG system as it used the air inlet plenum as per a carburetted system.
any help appreciated
Cam
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2018 at 2:16pm
I think what you’ll have to do is get the parts list for your engine, go check on PCM’s site. You’ll need to go thru it and look at yours and see what your missing. I’m sure most of the convertsion was on the engine - very little done to the boat itself, most likely just the tank, it’s hold downs,filler and hoses. Won’t be cheap though.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2018 at 2:52pm
If they removed the tank I would get on the horn with CC pretty quick and try to locate one. Stuff like that goes out of production pretty fast because they typically last the life of the boat and aren't a service part. The tank for the rear hatch boats was pretty oddball.

If they can't supply it you'll have to find something that will work.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2018 at 4:35pm
You didn't say what engine is in it but here is the link to the 5.0 & 5.7 PCM Chevy parts.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
cam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2018 at 7:22pm
Thanks Gary S that is exactly what I need
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic