Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Lake
    Posted: January-10-2019 at 12:49pm
Hey guys,
Unfortunately, I have to tell you all that we will no longer be able to host the White Lake Reunion. Due to time issues we have been running into and a lack of personnel to effectively tackle the business side and the reunion planning, we have decided it's best to step down from hosting. I would love to see this continue if someone is willing to step up and coordinate. I am sure I can still work out a ramp pass for the weekend but WLM will not be able to really participate as far as raffles, feeding, etc goes. I'm sorry to be the bearer of this news. Hope everyone is doing well.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2019 at 2:11pm
Townsend. Sorry to hear this but certainly understand the situation with increasing demands of business. Certainly appreciate all of the efforts by you and WLM through the years. Always a great event.   
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2019 at 2:16pm
The end of an era. It was a great event. Glad we made it to a few. Carl and his wife are good people.
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2019 at 1:54pm
     One of my first reunions...always a class event and a great kickoff for the new ski year. Thanks for all the past hosting!!
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2019 at 1:41am
Cousin Townsend,

I do appreciate all of the great hospitality that the entire White Lake Marina Team has given our group over the last ten years. We had a great run and you and your team have gone beyond the expectations of this little get together. Maybe we can get a group together for 2019 and we will be forced to spend all day Saturday on the lake. Skiing and drinking adult beverages and seeing old and new friends.

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2019 at 8:03pm
Townsend - I still think we need to shop White Lake Marine & NautiqueParts Saturday at the WL Mini .... It's Val's tradition! Since I shop NautiqueParts.com 24/7, it's the least I can do for her!
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2019 at 9:17am
Fond memories of WLM with two of my girls in 2013, I think. Fine people.
Js
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2019 at 5:10pm
Fun times for sure. A big thank you to all of the WLM family for hosting this event for so many years.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic