NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ACME 542 Prop

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Martinique87 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ACME 542 Prop
    Posted: September-07-2006 at 7:22pm
ACME prop, model 542. 13" X 11.5", Right handed, 1" shaft.

Almost new, used approx 20 hours. I am unable to detect any chips, dents, or dings. I will post pix this weekend.

List price at skidim.com is $346 with shipping extra, I am asking $250 including shipping in the 48 States.

I am selling it because I have multiple boats and will sell them with the stock prop on the boat.

Tim
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2006 at 10:53pm
Tim; Glad to see ya on line. Must mean you got home ok. How was the rest of your weekend? Really it was a pleasure meeting you, the wife and kids. At least, Patti and I won't soon forget it!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
pinelake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinelake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2006 at 4:10am
hi would you post to the uk. cheers
bchesley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bchesley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 3:28pm
Am I reading that the 250 includes the shipping. If not can you get me a shipping quote to 75762. Thanks. Brad
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 4:13pm
Sorry for not keping closer watch on this post.

Pinelake, I would be happy to ship to the UK, but would have to add the difference between US shipping and UK

bchesley, Yes the 250 includes shipping in the contiguous 48 states.

I'll get that photo up asap

Tim

bchesley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bchesley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 2:03pm
Last question. Do you take paypal? If so I want it!! I can pay today!!!!!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 2:09pm
I do indeed take paypal. So if you'd like it let me know and i'll send you an invoice.

Tim
bchesley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bchesley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 11:39pm
Yes I would like it. Send me an invoice. My email is bchesley at nctv.com. Thanks

Brad
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2006 at 9:22am
Thanks Brad! I just sent youi the invoice. I will be able to ship it on Monday.

Tim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic