Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

speedometer

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bfosbenner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bfosbenner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: speedometer
    Posted: March-04-2019 at 11:47pm
I have a 2007 196 Team with ZO and PerfectPass from factory. I don't use PerfectPass and want to take it out and put the speedo back in. I see the harness from the Perfect Pass integrates into the main dash harness. Can I simply plug the harness into the speedo instead of the PP module or do I need another module to control the gages if PP is removed..
I am searching for the proper speedo also. I can only find the Byerly edition with red
bezel.
bfosbenner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bfosbenner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2019 at 10:44pm
With the help of Nautique Parts I figured it out. My boat is SE model and has "old" style direct wired gages. There is green wire in the harness that is the paddle wheel signal.
I can see where PP taps into it. The boat harness is evidently pre-wired for the PerfectPass, so its module can plug right into the system.
man0seven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote man0seven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2019 at 1:54am
Thanks for the info. I am sure it will come in handy one day.
2005 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic